As a show of support to our local community high school sports, Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is proud to be an official sponsor of WEEK TV’s Prep Rally Athlete of the Week.
After an abbreviated 2019-2020 sports season, MTI and Prep Rally continue to celebrate central Illinois high school sports. Prep Rally Athlete of the Week covers high school basketball and football, as well as the other major sports.
Prep Rally includes all the latest high school sports news and interviews to celebrate and honor the best in high school sports, showcasing high school bands, cheerleaders, fans and more during school rallies! MTI will also feature the weekly winners here in this post, so be sure to check back.
Congratulations to the MTI and Prep Rally Athlete of the Week Winners:
- Week of 2/4: Three winners from the fall sports season: Anna Perry, Eureka High School, Cross Country, Wilson George, Limestone High School, Cross Country, and Anna Peplowski, Metamora High School, Swimming
- Week of 2/11: Daniel Duncan, Peoria Christian High School, Basketball
- Week of 2/18: Ethan Kizer, Metamora High School, Basketball
- Week of 2/25: John Blumeyer, Deer Creek-Mackinaw (Dee-Mack) High School, Basketball
- Week of 3/4: Alli Fuller, Tremont High School, Basketball
- Week of 3/11: Holt Geltmaker, Illinois Valley Central (IVC) High School, Basketball
- Week of 3/25: Nick Oldfield, Canton High School, Football
- Week of 4/1: Matthew Marton, Eureka High School, Football
- Week of 4/8; Darius Beckum, Peoria High School, Football
- Week of 4/15: Gabe Calhoun, Dunlap High School, Football
- Week of 4/22: Seth Glatz, Morton High School
- Week of 5/13: Easton Harris. Washington Community High School, Baseball
- Week of 5/20: Sammi Cenek and Lily Sutter, Dunlap High School, Soccer
- Week of 5/27: Ali Ince, Normal Community High School Track
- Week of 6/3: Lauren Doerr, Morton High School Track