Get Hands-On Training at Midwest Technical Institute
Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) offers hands-on training programs designed to prepare students for entry-level employment in their chosen career field.
- Hands-on training in mechanical trades, allied health, professional truck driving and cosmetology programs
- Nationally accredited vocational college
- Most programs and courses can be completed in less than a year
- Instructors have real-world experience to help prepare you for your career
- 4 campus locations provide workforce training across the Midwest
- Lifetime job placement assistance to all graduates who qualify
Call (800) 814-5124 or fill out our Information Request Form below to get started today!
Programs and Courses
Nationally Accredited Vocational College
Bri, Medical Assisting Graduate
“Without the training from MTI, I definitely wouldn’t have this life. It’s a good stepping stone. You can get your foot into a great working place and then build your career from there.”
Daymon, HVAC/R-MAR Graduate
“MTI gave me the certification to get the job, to actually help others during the day and still get off at a decent time to go out and enjoy my life.”
Drew, Welding Graduate
“I chose MTI over any other trade school because I actually did my research on different schools…they just don’t want you to go there, they want you to succeed.”
Hands On. Take Off.
Are you ready for some hands-on training to help you take off in a new career in as little as a year? MTI offers a variety of programs in growing industries like mechanical trades, allied health, cosmetology and truck driving.