Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is always accepting new students! The friendly and professional Admissions Team at MTI will guide you through our quick and easy admissions process.
Just follow the three steps below:
- Meet virtually with an Admissions Representative. Now is a great time to meet virtually with our Admissions Team, who are available to chat by video or phone! Call (800) 814-5124 or request more information to schedule your virtual appointment. During the appointment, your Admissions Representative will assist you to:
- Identify the program that is the best fit for you
- Share the program details and important information
- Ensure the program outcomes align with your career goals
- Explore all the resources available to help you succeed
- Explain the job placement process and qualifications (lifetime job placement is available to students who qualify)
- Reserve your seat for the next start date of your chosen program or course
- Take a virtual campus tour
- Take your virtual campus tour. Your Admissions Representative will take you through a virtual tour of your MTI campus. You will explore the inside of MTI’s labs, classrooms, and more all from the comfort of your home. You will be able to see the lab where you will receive your hands-on training!
- Receive a virtual consultation with the Financial Aid Team. Your Admissions Representative will help schedule you a virtual meeting with the Financial Aid Team. MTI’s Financial Aid Representatives are dedicated to helping students and parents understand the Federal Financial Aid process and how to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). They will assist you with identifying scholarship and financial aid opportunities you may qualify for.