Midwest Technical Institute offers continuing education classes that provide you an opportunity to enhance your knowledge and add new skills to your resume.
On Campus Welding Training: Pipe Fitting Course
MTI offers a continuing education welding course in pipe fitting at our four campus locations (East Peoria, IL, Moline, IL and Springfield, IL and Springfield, MO).The main objective of the Pipe Fitting Course is to provide you with the fundamental principles of entry-level pipe fitting and qualify you to gain entry-level employment as a pipefitter/steamfitter in the manufacturing, construction, fabrication, and maintenance industries.Continued education classes in pipe fitting feature classroom instruction and hands-on training in pipe measurements and runs, isometric drawing readings, field fabrication and more. Financial Aid is not available for the Pipe Fitting Course.
- Reading isometric drawings
- Pipe measurements and runs
- 90◦ and 45◦ fittings / offsets
- Complex isometric drawings
- Rolling offsets
- 30◦ and 60◦ fittings / offsets
- Odd-angled fitting fabrication / saddle fabrication
Which Schools Offer Pipe Fitting Course Training?
- MTI is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- MTI is approved by the United States Department of Education to participate in the Federal Financial Aid Program.
MTI is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education: 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701. For more info: www.ibhe.org
Midwest Technical Institute is approved to operate by the Missouri Department of Higher Education.