Are you considering enrolling at a trade school? MTI can help.
A trade school education is an investment in your future. At Midwest Technical Institute (MTI), we offer hands-on training in the mechanical trades and allied health industries. MTI offers four campus locations across Illinois and Missouri. Our East Peoria, IL campus is located close to the Bloomington metro area. Peoria’s bustling downtown and riverfront attractions offer adventure to locals and newcomers alike.
[Click to view the infographic full size]
Get Started with MTI
- MTI is nationally accredited by the ACCSC
- Most programs & courses can be completed in less than a year with no general education classes required
- Financial Aid works with each student personally to help identify financial assistance they qualify for
- MTI values veterans and has a Military Friendly® School designation
- Student Success Specialists assist students to locate childcare and transportation, and connect students with EDURent for local housing needs
Career Training with MTI
- Less classroom time & more hands-on training in labs that resemble real working environments
- Instructors at MTI have real-world experience in the field
- Student-to-instructor ratio allows more one-on-one instruction & interaction
- Campus life includes fun, educational & community-driven activities, including career-building events and volunteer opportunities
- Student Success Specialists can assist students to find part-time job opportunities, resume building workshops, tutoring & more
Step Into Your Future
- The graduation rate at MTI’s East Peoria campus is 77% 
- Lifetime job placement assistance is available to all students who qualify. This assistance is available to help students find jobs not only in East Peoria, but any comparable job nationwide
- 75% of Medical Coding Specialist students and 73% of Welding Program students at East Peoria found employment after graduation 
- Several occupations within the skilled trades industry are projected to experience growth, according to the BLS 
- Employment of installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (which includes HVAC/R Technicians) is projected to grow 7% through 2026, which will result in about 388,200 new jobs 
- Employment of healthcare occupations (includes medical and dental assistants) is projected to grow 18% through 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 2.4 million new jobs 
When you choose to enroll at MTI, you make a choice to take the next step toward your career goals.