- Up to 23 scholarships available at each MTI campus location – including full rides!
- More than $800,000 total in MTI & DTC scholarship funds to be awarded across all 2021 winners
- $5+ million has been awarded through MTI & DTC scholarship programs since 2014
SPRINGFIELD, IL: Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) and sister school, Delta Technical College (DTC), are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2021 MTI and DTC High School Scholarship Program for graduating high school seniors!
This year, the scholarship program will award up to 23 scholarships at each of our six MTI and DTC campus locations. Last year, 167 winners were awarded a total of $787,000 in MTI & DTC scholarship funds.
The scholarship application process includes three steps – registering online, submitting a video, and meeting with MTI representatives. The MTI and DTC High School Scholarship Program is intended to provide an opportunity for graduating seniors to potentially reduce the cost of their postsecondary education as they pursue a career path in the growing skilled trades industry.
To apply or learn more, visit: https://www.midwesttech.edu/scholarship
MTI’s 3 Step Scholarship Application Process
Complete the application in three easy steps by March 5, 2021!
- Register online at https://www.midwesttech.edu/scholarship
- Submit a video (up to five minutes in length) detailing which program the applicant is interested in and why, why they think MTI is the right fit for them, and why they deserve a scholarship.
- Complete an interview with an MTI High School Representative and participate in a Financial Aid consultation. These meetings can be completed through a virtual, phone, in-home or on-campus appointment.
- For the official terms and conditions, visit MidwestTech.edu/Scholarship.
- 2020 scholarship winners were presented their awards a little differently, due to COVID-19. See the surprise on their faces in these feel-good montage videos!
Meet Past Scholarship Winners
Meet three receipts of the MTI & DTC High School Scholarship – who share their experience with the scholarship process, what it was like attending MTI or DTC, and the career path they pursued after graduation.MTI IS APPROVED BY THE DIVISION OF PRIVATE BUSINESS AND VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS OF THE ILLINOIS BOARD OF HIGHER EDUCATION: 1 N. OLD STATE CAPITOL PLAZA, SUITE 333, SPRINGFIELD, IL 62701. FOR MORE INFO: WWW.IBHE.ORG. MTI IS APPROVED TO OPERATE BY THE MISSOURI DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION. MTI IS ACCREDITED BY THE ACCREDITING COMMISSION OF CAREER SCHOOLS & COLLEGES (ACCSC). MTI IS APPROVED BY THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM. FINANCIAL AID AND PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY. THE MTI DTC HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY.