As a show of support to our local community high school sports, Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is proud to be an official sponsor of WEEK TV’s Prep Rally Athlete of the Week.
MTI and Prep Rally continue to celebrate central Illinois high school sports through the Prep Rally Athlete of the Week spotlight. This program covers all high school sports from August-December 2021 and January-March 2022.
Prep Rally includes all the latest high school sports news and interviews to celebrate and honor the best in high school sports, showcasing high school bands, cheerleaders, fans and more during school rallies!
MTI will also feature the weekly winners here in this post, so be sure to check back.
Congratulations to the MTI and Prep Rally Athlete of the Week Winners:
- Week 1: Frank Driscoll, Limestone High School
- Week 2: Chase Mackey, Normal Community High School
- Week 3: Shemar Williams, Tremont High School
- Week 4: Kanye Tyler, Pekin High School
- Week 5: Seth Glatz, Morton High School Watch now: MTI's interview with Seth!
- Week 6: Averie Hernandez, Normal West High School
- Week 7: Allison Pacocha, Eureka High School
- Week 8: Eddie Clark, Peoria High School
- Week 9: Jake Slaughter, Bloomington Central Catholic
- Week 10: Nick Oldfield, Canton High School Watch now: MTI's interview with Nick!
- Week 11: Andrew Petrilli, Tri-Valley High School
- Week 12: Thomas Borges, Washington High School
- Week 13: Offensive Line for Morton High School Football (Brayden McMillan, James Sauder, Broc Schmidt, Andrew Hummel, and Ian Mutchler) Watch now: MTI's interview with the Hogs Offensive Line!
- Week 14: Wes Hunt, Peoria Christian High School
- Week 15: Zach Cleveland, Normal Community High School
- Week 16: Lane Thomann, Dee-Mack High School
- Week 17: Drew Lewis, Washington High School
- Week 18: Zach Cleveland, Normal Community High School
- Week 19: Elynn Peterson, Brimfield High School