Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Midwest Technical Institute in Springfield, Illinois is looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Scanning student files.
- Paper Filing.
- Provide clerical support to departments as needed.
- Audit Student Files.
- Place follow up phone calls for Admissions and Financial Aid.
- Photocopying and assembly of course catalogs.
- Printing Certificates and Diplomas as needed.
- Assist current students as needed.
- Preform other office or clerical tasks as identified by the Campus President.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication and organizational skills are a must
- Customer service experience required
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to Multi-task
Payment and Compensation:
We offer a competitive wage and compensation packages.
Midwest Technical Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer