Dental Assisting Instructor
Midwest Technical Institute, an established career college with campuses throughout the Midwest and Mississippi Delta region, is seeking a Dental Assisting Instructor for our Springfield, IL campus.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidates to train students for entry level employment in the workforce. The Dental Assisting Instructors will teach students in a classroom and clinical lab setting. Midwest Technical Institute believes that hands-on learning is the greatest benefit that instructors can provide to its students.
- Teaching classes in both a classroom and clinical lab environment
- Assisting with placing students at extern sites during their final term at school
- Maintaining a good working relationship with extern sites
- Assisting graduates with placement in their related career field
- Staying up to date with industry standards
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a dental assistant
- Teaching experience preferred
- DANB certification preferred
- Strong Communication and organizational skills are a must
- computer proficiency in industry related software
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
Payment and Compensation:
Midwest Technical Institute offers a competitive wage and compensation package.
Midwest Technical Institute is an equal opportunity employer.