MTI and 25 Sports Prep Rally will continue to celebrate central Illinois high school athletes this season with Prep Rally Player of the Week!
The Prep Rally Player of the Week will highlight standout athletes in all high school sports—from football and basketball to soccer and cross country.
Tune into every Thursday night at 6:30p from August 2022 to June 2023 to watch live interviews with local high school athletes and coaches, catch the highlights, big plays, and team updates!
Congratulations to the Prep Rally Player of the Week Winners!
- Week 1: Mitch Coughlon, Washington High School
- Week 2: Gabe Ziegler-Harris, East Peoria High School
- Week 3: Defense of the Normal West High School Football Team
- Week 4: Kaden Hartnett, Metamora Township High School
- Week 5: Defense of the Eureka High School Football Team
- Week 6: Kenna Wollard, Illinois Valley Central High School
- Week 7: Kanye Tyler, Pekin High School
- Week 8: Madyn Burke, Dunlap High School
- Week 9: Gage Renken, Farmington High School
- Week 10: Kyle Beaty and Elliott Oliver, Normal Community High School
- Week 11: Bo Benassi, Pekin High School
- Week 12: Cole Certa, Bloomington Central Catholic
Check out MTI’s interviews with last year’s winners below and stay tuned for the new season.